26 March 2009

BTE in LV was "Juicy"

As I'm trying not to freeze with the ultra-fun snow that has invaded our lovely state of Utah... I'm remembering my last weekend in Vegas. Apparently what happens in Vegas is that it's warm enough for walking around without a jacket and then when you leave an immediate blizzard erupts in the Beehive State.

While in Vegas I was able to take in a great show by Better Than Ezra - who are great performers who just have a slight aversion to making music videos. One of my favorite songs is Juicy - it's strange yet fun to hear live.

The video I found just makes me laugh...


2 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Ok that is too funny! makes line dancing look 1/2 way cool!
I love that song!

Cindi Lou said...

lol, loved the video!

The concert was "extraordinary" (my other favorite BTE song).

Even I was sad to come back to snow!