05 August 2010

The guilty pleasure... at least one of them

With all the films coming into theaters this summer it feels like nothing has really jumped out and said "YES!! This is the sleeper hit."

Well, that is until I came across the trailer for "Easy A." This film stars some great actors and features "Zombieland" and "House Bunny" star Emma Stone as Olive.

Check out the trailer below:

These cheesy chick flicks are my guilty pleasure (along with the crappy dance movie genre... oh, and the action movies, too) and I've decided to just embrace it. Why fight something that makes you smile or laugh? Live is short... a cliche I know... but it is. I've made a decision that I'm going to embrace what I like and see all the crappy dance movies, overacted action films, and embrace my love of the chick flick. And I hope to see you at the movies.

2 comments:

BrittneyandDoug said...

You know I am all about the cheesy chick flicks too!! I am so excited about this one. I can't wait to go see it and thoroughly enjoy it with you!!

Tooele Brezoff said...

Oh I will go with you to that one for sure! just tell me the time and day, Might even buy you a drink!