21 December 2010

Stacie vs. the liquid eyeliner

While purchasing some replacement eyeshadows at my favorite make-up kiosk, MAC, I decided to try

LIQUID EYELINER!!!

This daring trial period was sparked by MACs very easy looking eyeliner stick.

It looks just like a fancy pen... easy, right?

WRONG!

My first attempt just looked like I took a Sharpie to my top lid. I didn't even get close to the lash line. It was a big disaster that ended with me, a Q-tip, and some Mary Kay eye make up remover spending time together. Luckily, I had tested out my new fangled product at night right before bed.

Yay! Wash my face and forget this ever happened.

The next attempt wasn't much different. I was able to get it closer to the lash line, but then I accidently smeared it in the corner of one eye. Getting better - sort of.

This latest attempt wasn't too bad. If I smudge the eyeliner, it looks like I meant to do it that way. Progress, right?



My goal in 2011... to be able to apply a straight line of liquid eyeliner.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Jen-Knee said...

I too have tried and failed at the liquid eyeliner. Good luck to you!

Lamb said...

I like it. You look smokin' hot! Maybe you should try a sharpie pen next, it will last longer... I dare you.