20 April 2009

something shiny

I don't know if you can relate but every time I go to write this stupid paper I want to do ANYTHING else.

I want to facebook, blog, clean my room, do my laundry (which really needs to be done), walk the dog, talk to my parents, be at work, waste time on YouTube, exercise (that's desperate), clean my parents kitchen, shampoo the carpets, clean my car, sleep, watch Weeds, go see a random late night movie by myself, run to Sonic for an Chocolate cream pie shake, work on my #$%& website, edit some films, end world hunger... basically do anything but eloquently record my opinion on the Starbucks v. Dwyer First Amendment case from 2000 in the standard MLA format for my Mass Comm Law class.

Okay, I've ranted now I'm going back to my paper.

3 comments:

Tarika said...

hmmm...nope don't think that I can relate...oh wait that is the non-student self talking. I have three tests left in my classes...two of which are finals and they are about a week away and do you think that I have cracked open my books to study at all? NOPE! Instead I have blogged and played on Facebook...stupid school.

Alienfloyd said...

Oh look at the shiny thing..The Spirit Frank Miller movie was shiny..MLA? Mouse Lymphoma assay?

Seany said...

Most ludicrous assignment I believe is the correct acronym