28 September 2009

Weekend Review


1. Waiting for Steve to mad-type his assignment so we could leave work
2. The three halves (I don't know why they do three) of a grilled cheese on sourdough at Training Table on 400 S. and 800 E.
3. Jim Gaffigan at the Kingsbury Hall (Hot Pocket!)
4. Saturday lunch of Chick-fil-a with Dani (Mmmm... Eat More Chiken)
5. "Pandorum" at the District. Ben Foster, Dennis Quaid, and Cam Gigandet - eye candy for all ages - in a well done sci-fi flick (I'd give it a B)
6. Creating a Facebook page for Dani
7. Following the bas-ackwards directions from Carmen the Garmen (Jen's GPS) to the Bombay House for yummy indian food and a sample of their strange onion salad.
8. Jen trying to find an AM station on the radio to hear the RSL game (while driving on I-80)
9. Telling Cindi to help Jen find the RSL game on the radio so we didn't perish
10. Four single girls listening to a sporting event on the radio
11. Jen angry from the announcement that her player Will Johnson was substituted out of the game
12. Jen and Cindi sitting in the car (at the E-Center) listening to the game while Dani and I walk to the venue entrance
13. Strange mariachi band opening for the Killers
14. The Killers (need I say more)
15. Brandon Flowers (again, need I say more)
16. Sean's comment about "The guitarist gets more metal with each song" and the commenting that he looked like Dave Mustaine toward the end of the show
17. "I got soul but I'm not a soldier" with the confetti
18. Crazy drunk woman dancing by Tarika
19. Tarika switching Sean so he was able to enjoy standing next to crazy drunk lady
20. Realizing that spilt beer on metal flooring creates human fly paper
21. Crazy drunk couple in row 2 (we were in row 3)
22. Arriving at Lisa's by 11:30
23. Police, keg, beer pong, acoustic guitar concert in the living room area...
24. home at 2:30, bed by 3:00

7 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Sounds like a Great weekend to me!!

Tarika said...

I first read the comment about the crazy drunk lady as crazy drunk Tarika lady...I was almost mad at you again for not telling me how beautiful Brandon Flowers was.

Okay I re-read and I think that we need to have these exciting weekends over and over. Even if I have to deal with crazy drunk lady creating the fly paper with beer and her spirit fingers. We could however minus the drunk couple in row. She was a ho!

Stac said...

LOL- it was a fun weekend and I loved that you are now obsessed with Mr. Flowers. He is a hottie!! I've been listening to Hot Fuss in my car since the show.

Jen-Knee said...

Thank you for sharing my craziness with the world... or really those that read this blog.

But the crazy weekend was tons o' fun, let's see if we can do it again this week, since our weekend will really start on Thursday.

Cindi Lou said...

Awesome weekend! Jim Gaffigan (and his explaination of seafood being sea insects) and the Killers were a great combination. And don't forget the great seats for both events.

Stac said...

Ah... the sea insects. He did give me perfect ammunition on the whole not eating seafood thing.

Lamb said...

Jim Gaffigan is great! I posted the pictures that Cindi took of us on my blog! And yes I am madly typing right now too... I am really not that fast, it is just that I like to keep all my fingers moving so they don't feel left out...