17 January 2011

Back to the Workout Workout



When you exercise do you feel like an elephant trying to wear roller skates?

I DO!

I met up with my good - and evil exercise-inflicting - friend, Lisa, who tortured me with some easy workout moves. They were easier exercises but since I've been out of the game for a while my abs and thighs are feeling the burn.

All I can say is that after sitting on my chubby behind all day yesterday drooling over Michael Fassbender (Mmm... Michael) in "Hex," this little step toward a healthy activity will help me reach my Run a Mile target by working out so I don't feel so... bleh!

2 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

I love all the Bridget Jones photos! Good Luck with the working out, I will be joining that in April!

Lamb said...

Evil exercise-inflicting friend! I love that! You can do it! I need to do it too... I have never seen Hex.