07 September 2008

Who knew about hulu

So one of the favorite things about my Pop Culture class is that I've discovered a new online TV/Movie source. If you like to stream TV and movies from your computer then you need to visit hulu.

This great site is filled with a random selection of TV shows and movies. I've watched Sliders (yes, it's a sci-fi show) and Finding Forrester (with Sean Connery). Everything under the sun is not available but what is might be that show you missed from 5 years ago, that movie you haven't seen since the theater, or season premieres from Prison Break (yay! for jen) and new series like Sons of Anarchy.

Check it out at www.hulu.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Sliders! Good show.

Jen-Knee said...

This will only benefit me if they have Stark Raving Mad. That show has been gone for too long.

BrittneyandDoug said...

I didn't know about this, I will have to check it out. I am so glad I am not the only TV junkie around here. At least you get some credit for it in school!

Jen-Knee said...

And just so you know hulu does not have Stark Raving Mad... I checked last night.