30 September 2008

Things I'm going to do...


Okay so if you read this (and you are not some creepy stalker) you are welcome to join me at the Avalon on Nov. 5 for a fun evening with Ludo (see Big @$$ blog). Tickets are $12 and it'll be well worth it. We'll actually get to see their faces. YAY! Jen... yes, I will get you, Thor, other Jen and Jane a ticket.

Also, before that Thriller is coming to Kingsbury Hall again. I'm going to keep the tradition alive and get a group together to see it. If you are interested then let me know tickets will be around $20-$25. I'm thinking Oct 25 at 7 PM so it's on a Saturday. I just love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday and this is just a perfect way to celebrate it with all of my friends and the classic horror characters like Jason Voorhees, Frankenstein's monster, and my favorite River of Blood Dance. (Insert evil laugh here).

7 comments:

Jen-Knee said...

Wait, I'm going to Thriller on the 25th... copy cat!

Lisa said...

Um...I thought we were all going together, JEN WTF! :)

Count me in, you know I can't miss Thriller!

Anonymous said...

i loved when we went to thriller!
let me think about it!

BrittneyandDoug said...

I think I am going to go to Thriller this year, I feel like I am missing out on an amazing thing! Let me know when you buy tickets.

Tarika said...

YAY I love Thiller! Some of us are going on the 01 Nov at 2 PM if you change the date...and ticket prices went up just a smiggen like say $33.50 for price C which is the front section of the balcony!

Tarika said...

P.S. I forgot to say thanks for planning in advance it helps me be a part of the group. I think that I might want to check this Ludo band out. Let me research and I will let you know ASAP! :)

Murph said...

Oooooh! I love Thriller!
Can't go this year :(
Taking the kids to Disneyland for Halloween ;)