06 February 2009

Cookie Sutra and Other Stories

After eating too much at Mimi's Cafe I went to Barnes and Noble with Jen, Cindi and Dani. Immediately we were hit with love books of all types but the majority were about... you guessed it: Sex! The top favorite was The Cookie Sutra. A mock of the kinky Indian love techniques Kama Sutra, The Cookie Sutra depicts the 'positions' using gingerbread cookies. I couldn't help but look and then laugh like a 12-year-old.



The second favorite was the display of books near the front of the store. First, it was 101 Nights of Grrreat Sex and then 101 Nights of Grrrreat Romance and then Experiencing Words with Jesus. When Dani pointed out the display she wondered if B&N employees were trying to tell us something. I have to admit - I did too.

4 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Now I know what to get Bryan for Valentines day!

Thanks Staci for showing me the Light!

Alienfloyd said...

That's a little crumby.

Jen-Knee said...

Dirty Cookies, it sounds delicious.

Thor'sblog said...

I bet one of them has a chapter on glitter on the bum, just saying!