03 December 2008

Finals! - will they ever end?

So I don't really feel like I know if I will pass my STATs class. My instructor has not given out midterm grades or even graded all assignments. It's REALLY frustrating. But what I do know is that there are three more classes until the end of the semester. YAY! Final projects are being completed, group presentations are being given and tests are being taken and then... the insanity will end.

I will miss my Pop Culture class, the people in my group in the annoying STATs class, and... well that's about it. In honor of finals, I've posted my favorite video regarding the ultimate final. Hopefully those who've survived finals in the past and those trying to survive their own finals (T!) will find it to be a little reprieve in this trying time. 

4 comments:

Tarika said...

I think that I will make it through finals this time...I only have one left! YAAY!!!!! Good luck with STATS...I remember that stupid class thinking why on earth would anyone care about this crap. Needless to say I did pass it and I hope that I never ever have to go back! Good luck!

Tammy Faye said...

Stacey....how are you? I have been wondering where you are and what you are up to lately......didn't know if I would ever see you again. My e-mail address is atbacher@q.com. Drop me a line....Tammy Rindlisbacher

Alienfloyd said...

WHew!I was worried I wouldn't pass.

Jen-Knee said...

I love that you have posted a South Park clip before me.... yes it is the right answer.