27 August 2008

Holy Chicken, Batman!


So Jen, Cindi and I were on our way to a party. We were just jamming to Placebo as Jen was driving her Taurus down 7000 S. when all of a sudden there was this chicken running out into the middle of the road.

Jen being shocked by the random poultry running toward her lane shouted "Chicken... in the middle of the road!!" as she braked for the dare devil bird. The announcement/outburst made me jump and caused about 5 minutes of eye-watery, hysterical laughter. The chicken seemed to be on a mission (or really confused by it's new found freedom) as it veered into traffic and caused the lanes to slow.

Whether the chicken made it across the road or could even tell you why it crossed the road is beyond me, I was more entertained by Jen's "Chicken!" outburst. (You should ask her to demonstrate the next time you see her).

4 comments:

Cindi Lou said...

And, I was more entertained by your 3 foot jump of fright to Jen's outburst... Good times to be had by all...

Thor'sblog said...

Maybe it was just trying to get to the other side HAHA I crack my self up

BrittneyandDoug said...

It is definatley a must to hear Jen yell "Chickennn" in person hillarious story! It was so fun to laugh and hang out with everyone last night! I can't wait to do it again next week.

Oh and Cindi get a blog!!

Tarika said...

Oh my gosh! I wish I were there! I love Jen's outbursts and really would have loved to be a part of the watery eyed laughter fest!