16 November 2008

Just call me Mrs. McIntyre


So I'm admitting to the blogging world that I just went to an AWESOME concert tonight. New Kids on the Block (left to right; Jonathon Knight, Donnie Wahlberg, Jordan Knight, Joey McIntyre, and Danny Wood) played at the E-Center in Utah and they were, well, AWESOME! I know that Jen will post some embarrassing pics of me obsessing over Joey McIntyre but I can't help it. The pre-teen girl in me came out, danced, sang along and had a great time at the show.

Before you shake your head, just remember that group that you liked - no LOVED! - back before you could drive, or date, or legally watch a R rated movie. NKOTB was just a fun night where I got to crimp my hair, wear a lot of blue eye shadow and hear some sappy love songs circa 1984. And the obsessing over Joey was just a given... especially when he sang "Please Don't Go Girl." During the concert, the group mixed in their oldies but goodies with songs from their new album including "Single" and "Summertime" (click below to play).


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay so I am a little bit jealous that you went!

Tooele Brezoff said...

Sounds like you girls had a GREAT time! I wanna see a photo of you with your pink polo and swanky hair!

BrittneyandDoug said...

I am still sad...I wish I could have seen your craziness Mrs. McIntyre!

Tarika said...

I hope now that you are married it has given you the drive to finish this silly semester...I must admit I am a little sad that I didn't get to go to the concert to witness my dear Stacie being a teenage girl.

Cindi Lou said...

Check it out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV_QzLBiInM&feature=related