01 November 2008

New Puppy




So I now have two dogs. One is a chubby mini D named Ellie. She's really cute, friendly and loves people especially Dani, Cindi and Jen. Just watch out for when she gets excited. She has bladder control issues. 


Today my parents brought home another dog. He's a 10 week old mini D/chihuahua mix. He came with the name Zorro and it has stuck. So Zorro is really cute, but I don't think the two dogs are sure about each other yet. In fact, I'm not sure I'm excited about having another puppy in the house since training is really cumbersome. But seeing how cute and snugly he is it's really hard to not want to keep him.

3 comments:

BrittneyandDoug said...

How sweet is Zorro! I love puppies, but then they become dogs...I wish there was a way to make them stay puppies forever! I totally agree with the training!

Jen-Knee said...

Super cute puppy! Hopefully he won't carry on the bladder control problem that Ellie has.

Tooele Brezoff said...

not a dog fan but those are cute dogs! you have a winnie dog hehe I love it.