18 November 2013

The Curse of the Cancelled TV Show

It seems that when I enjoy a TV show it immediately becomes the network corporate team's mission to find a way to cancel it. This has happened with several of my favorite shows.

Does anyone feel they have this curse?

KINGS

FIREFLY

DOLLHOUSE

HAPPY TOWN

JERICHO

SPACE: ABOVE & BEYOND

There are also several shows I've discovered (thanks to TV on DVD) that are amazing but also cancelled before their time.

BETTER OFF TED

MOONLIGHT

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

I fear that when I watch a show from the beginning... I curse it to be cancelled. Sorry good TV!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Same thing happens to my husband, so you're not alone! :)

Stac said...

It's so annoying. Walking Dead, Grimm and Once Upon a Time have been recent curse breaking TV shows... Oops! Did I just jinks these too?